Universal Control is the latest continuity feature Apple has brought to the table. It allows you to share a mouse and keyboard and even drag and drop things between your iMac, MacBook, and even your iPad. In today’s video, I’m going to try the feature myself.
- Apple Support: Universal Control – https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT212757
- Mac Rumors: “Universal Control: Everything You Need to Know” -https://www.macrumors.com/guide/universal-control/
- Apple Support: Sidecar – https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210380
- AppleGuideWeb: “Continuity of the Apple Ecosystem (Part 1)” – https://appleguideweb.com/continuity-of-the-apple-ecosystem-part-1/
- AppleGuideWeb: “Continuity of the Apple Ecosystem (Part 2)” – https://appleguideweb.com/continuity-of-the-apple-ecosystem-part-2/