Apple released macOS Mojave or macOS 10.14 last Monday. With it came some great changes and improvements like a dark mode, a new App Store, Apple News, Stocks, Voice Memos, and Home have all come to macOS and so much more. Below are the Apple’s release notes as found in the macOS App Store description.
Apple Release Notes
macOS Mojave delivers new features inspired by its most powerful users but designed for everyone. Stay focused on your work using Dark Mode. Organize your desktop using Stacks. Experience four new built-in apps. And discover new apps in the reimagined Mac App Store.
- Experiance a drimatic new look for your Mac that puts your contact front and center while controls recede into the background.
- Enjoy new app designs that are easier on your eyes in dark environments.
- View an ener-changing desktop picture with Dynamic Desktop
- Automatically organize your desktop files by kind, date, or tag using Stacks.
- Capture stills and videos of your screen using the new Screenshot utility.
- Find your files visually using large previews of Gallery Views.
- See full metadata for all file types in the Preview pane.
- Rotate an image, create a PDF, and more – right in the Finder using Quick Actions.
- Mark up and sign PDFs, crop images, and trim audio and videos using Quick Look.
- Photograph an object or scan a document nearby using your iPhone, and it automatically appears on your Mac.
Mac App Store
- Browse handpicked apps in the new Discover, Create, Work, and Play tabs.
- Discover the perfect app and make the most of those you have with stories, curated collections, and videos.
- Search with lyrics to find a song using a few of the words you remember.
- Start a personalized station of any artist’s music from the enhanced artist pages.
- EEnjoy the new Friends Mix, and playlist of songs your friends are listening.
- Block Share and Like buttons, comment widgets, and embedded contect form tracking you without your permission with enhanced Intelligent Track Pervention.
- Pervent webpages form tracking your Mac using a simplified system profile that makes you more anonymous online.
- Read Top Stories selected by Apple News editors, trending stories popular with readers, and a customized feed created just for you.
- Keep your favorate topice, channels, and saved stories up to date on your Mac and iOS devices.
- Create a customized watchlist and view interactive charts that sync across your Mac and iOS devices.
- Browse business news driving the markets curated by Apple News editors.
- Make audio recordings, listen to them as your work with other apps, or use them in a podcast, song, or video.
- Access audio clips from your iPhone on your Mac using iCloud
- Organize and control all of your HomeKit accessories from your desktop.
- Receives real-time notification from your home devices while you work.
Stay tuned to Apple Guide Web for in depth review on these features and more.